PowerG Professional Wireless Intrusion Alarm System
PowerMaster-30 G2 is a professional wireless security alarm system. Suitable for advanced security alarm monitoring applications and heavy duty operation, it has a superior range, prolonged battery life and unmatched wireless robustness. It provides outstanding wireless functionality with all peripherals.
PowerMaster-30 G2 fully answers the most demanding requirements the security industry is facing today.
About PowerG Wireless Technology
PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. When used in residential or commercial security alarm systems, this combination of technologies delivers the unmatched reliability, robustness and transmission range we have come to expect from modern wireless applications – this time on batteries. In addition, PowerG provides numerous advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
PowerMaster-30 G2 Features:
- Unmatched affordability and performance
- Up to 64 zones, 32 keypads, 32 key fobs, 8 sirens, 4 repeaters
- 48 user codes
- Supports partitions
- Up to 2 wired zones, 1 wired siren and 1 programmable output
- Built-in PSTN dialer
- Optional 3G, GSM/GPRS, and IP modules
- Stores 1000 log entries
- Optional proximity reader
- Remote configuration and diagnostics with system status indications
- Extensive range of PowerG peripherals for every application
- Remote software updates